Date of birth 11.7.2002
Eye screened Normal - Clear of ppm
5 x Thyroid tested: Normal and TgAA negative (2008) - full blood panel Dec'11 all values perfect
Hips tested A (Excellent)
Fanconi: probable clear/normal
Pitsi has impressed many judges with her effortless side gait. Despite not really enjoying the show scene she has done extremely well winning Best Exhibit In Show at a large International All Breeds Show with over 2,200 dogs, was named # 3 Top winning Bitch in Finland 2004 and was invited to Champion of Champions in Feb '2005 for the top show dogs in Finland and she was also K-S VKK's ShowDog Of The Year 2004.
- MBISS, Int/Lux/Dt(VDH)/Dt(Club)/Cze(Club) Ch Bulldobas Blockbuster BKD-Klubsieger '09 u '10, Dt. Bundessieger '09
- BISS Fin Ch Bulldobas La Soprano
- SBOS, Fin, Swe Ch, FinJW-05, EuJW-06 Bulldobas La Scala
- Fin & Est Champion Bulldobas La Charmeur - Lure Coursing Champion
- BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW International All Breeds (2,200 entries)
- Multi Best In Group placements
- BEST OF BREED,BEST IN GROUP - 3 Kotka FIN, Frank Kane GB
- BOB BIG-3 -Finnish Sighthound Specialty (daughter Bulldobas La Scala also went BIS-3 Puppy)
- Showdog Of The Year 2004, Sighthound Club Of Middle-Finland (K- S VKK)
- Best In Group-2 Judge: Rainer Vourinen
- Tampere International Show 03 -Elina Tan BOB, BIG-4.(36 Basenjis)
- Helsinki International (Finnish Winner Show CC- Finnish Junior Winner 2003
- Jyvasklya International 03- Dr.Ronald James (U.K.) - Best Of Breed -(40 Basenjis)
- Finnish Basenji Specialty 03- Mr.Robert Cole Canada Best Junior Bitch In Show
- Invited to the Champion of Champions Show 2005. Invitation only show for the Top Show dogs in Finland.
- Pitsi's progeny have been very successful in the showring :
- From 2 litters, her progeny have so far won 3 x Best In Specialty Shows & Best Opposite Sex In Specialty Show
Dear Mom & Dad, It's me, Pitsi.
We celebrate Midsummer here in Scandinavia like you may know. I have had such a Jolly fun time on my favourite island this evening again, now we're all off to bed, huh, it's MIDSUMMER literally, 23.52 o'clock!
But tell me, HOW MANY HOURS do we need to run & play???? Mum takes us to the forest every evening. This morning papa took all 3 of us for almost 2 hours. Wow. We left to go to the island around 5 am and were back up to 11 pm - yep, they had their salads and grilled sausages & we too got OUR share, yum!
Mom, I am very happy. I can run and play and I am very very much loved over here. Neela and Liina are good kids, Liina is such a cupcake but Neela, my own granddaughter, huh. I need to have a talk with her later!
She's good but geesh she makes me think that I am too soft; hah?
Well, my mum says I am NOT a normal basenji so are you absolutely SURE you did the breeding you told her when I was born???
Miss ya. Give my yodels to your little babies, mom told me you have some new kids around.
Luv from Your daughter, Pitsi
Pitsi was BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW at the 2004 Oulu International Show in Finland with over 2,200 dogs! The judge was highly respected Mr. Petru Muntean! Pitsi was the first of our breeding to win a Best In Show All Breeds! Here she is on the cover of the Finnish Kennel Clubs gazette with her owner/handler Tiina.