7.7.2006 - 24.3.2007
Shani hit the ring running with almost enough points to become a champion in only 6 short weeks once she was old enough to earn points. A multiple Puppy In Show winner and multi Best Of Breed winner, she was even one of the very few able to beat her Grand Champion sire Sunny for BOB! Shani was the friendliest, loudest yodeller we have ever had and was a very sweet and outgoing little girl. Tragedy struck when Shani was 8 months old & we were totally devastated so much so that we couldn't bear the thought of even attending a show so we took a break from showing for 6 months.
The afternoon before the Victorian specialty show in 2007 we tragically lost our darling princess. She went into Anaphylactic Shock about 30 seconds after being stung on the lip by a Jack Jumper ant. After 4 hours of emergency treatment in 2 different emergency hospitals Shani passed away after going into a coma caused by massive internal hemorrhaging. It was one of the worst days of our lives! Shani was so full of joy & happiness and her frequent yodels and loving cuddles are greatly missed by our family. Forever in our hearts our adorable little girl, you will never be forgotten.
- Multi BEST BABY PUPPY IN SHOW
- Multiple Best Baby Puppy In Group
- Multi BEST MINOR PUPPY IN SHOW
- Multiple Best Minor Puppy In Group
- Multiple Best Of Breeds
- Multiple Challenge Bitch awards
- 75 points in only 6 weeks of shows
One of my favorite memories of showing with Shani
- At the 4 Lancefield shows in December Shani won back to back Baby Puppy In Group awards at all 4 shows. On the 2nd day it had been raining heavily since 2 am so it was very wet in the ring. Shani's lead slipped out of my hand as we were about to begin our go around but she just kept going with her neck arched and reaching out like a little expert. She kept going for about half the ring and even did the turn before I caught up with her. She was just too cute!!! The judge laughed and said she didnt need me at all to show herself & she later won Best Baby Puppy In Group. During Best In Show judging Shani had the ringside judges & audience in hysterics again, jumping up and catching flies with her mouth in between stacking perfectly. She ended up going BEST BABY PUPPY IN SHOW!!